Need a quick and last minute Valentine’s Day snack the kids will love? Here is a very simple recipe for Muddy Buddies.
M & M’s
- Get a large mixing bowl, and place your Chex cereal in it.
- In a medium-sized pan you will place your chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter. Melt over a medium heat, be sure to stir consistently. When your mixture is almost melted add the vanilla extract, and stir together until completely melted.
- Next pour mixture over the Chex cereal a little at a time, mix, and add more.
- Continue to pour mixture over cereal and mix until all cereal is covered as even as possible.
- Next place your powder sugar into a large zip-lock baggy.
- Pour in cereal, and shake it up! Shake it, until all the cereal is nice and covered with powder sugar. I always leave in baggy for 5 to 10 minutes to allows everything to cool, and stick together.
- Next pour into a bowl and enjoy!