With over 65 years experience in the pest control industry, and being a family owned and run business — our team is a large extension of that family. We have some of the most experienced technicians on the job. Through the decades, there is nothing they haven’t seen.
It takes more than just the field technicians and exterminators to run the A1 team. Our customer service department is highly trained to assist you with every aspect, from making appointments to fit your schedule to solving your immediate pest problems. There are times when you have an immediate need for pest service, and our customer service can dispatch service immediately.
Important Facts about the A1 Team:
- Members of National Pest Management and New England Pest Management Association’s
- Territories Served; Boston, North Shore, South Shore, Metro-West, Worcester Area, the Cape and Islands, Southern New Hampshire, Southern Maine
- IPM Practitioners & IPM Registered Business
- Free Estimates
- Free identification of Insects
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Maintenance Service Available
- VA and FHA Inspections and Reports
- Termite Control Utilizing The Sentricon Termite Elimination System
- Sanitation Reports
- Clean, Neat, and Professional Appearance of Staff and Vehicles
- Prompt, Courteous, and Knowledgeable replies – to ANY inquiry you make
- Our Technicians are licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Food and Agriculture, Board of Pesticides Control, the New Hampshire Department of Agriculture, Division of Pesticide Control, Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management, and the Maine Department of Agriculture