It’s Your Yard. Sign Up To Defend It.
Reduction in mosquitoes and ticks with continued application
Safe and green treatment
Less pests means less diseases (West Nile, EEE, Lyme Disease)
Sign Up or Call for Free Estimate
Your Targeted Treatment Area
- Ticks look to host on small animals in spring moving to larger animals by summer/fall.
- Ticks travel on foliage looking for a host to brush into them.
- Mosquitoes rest before and after they feed.
- Ideal resting area is on the bottom of foliage.
- Mosquitoes and ticks do not prefer sunny, dry, well manicured areas of the property.