Here are a few tips on determining if you may have bed bugs in your home.
- Bed bug bites are the first sign of bed bugs. They tend to leave bites in straight rows.
- The bugs tend to live along the seam of a mattress.
- Insect waste that appears as dark spots where the bugs can crawl, areas like furniture, walls, and floors.
- Bed bugs have a sweet smelling odor coming from their glands when they are found in large numbers.
- Bed bugs can be found almost anywhere humans come and go in large numbers. Hotels, shelters, apartment complexes, etc.
If you suspect you have bed bugs, do not try to eliminate them on your own. Immediate action is required to limit them from spreading to other areas of your home. Contact A1 Exterminators at 800-525-4825 or contact us at www.a1exterminators.com