Just follow along below to get the instructions to make your own Mosquito Repellent Candles.
Supplies for making mosquito repellent candles:
- Pint mason jars
- Floating candles
- Lemongrass essential oil
- Slice one lemon and one lime (this will be enough for two candles)
- Add a couple of slices of lemon and lime to the jar
- Add a couple of sprigs of basil
- Fill jar with water up to threads
- Add in 10 – 15 drops of lemongrass oil
- Add in floating candle
- Light the candle and enjoy a pest free summer!