How to make a fruit fly trap:
- You will need a empty glass jar.
- Make a funnel out of paper and tape it to stay closed.
- Pour about 1/4 – 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar into the jar.
- Put small fruit into jar – a slice of apple or banana will work fine.
- Insert funnel into the jar with wide end up.
- Once you’ve caught many flies, you can put the jar into the freezer with the cover on and they will die.
- If you find you have fruit flies again, this trap is then reusable. Just take it out of the freezer and replace the paper. You don’t have to change any other contents.