A1's 8-Step Bed Bug Program
Posted on November 14, 2016
A1’s bed bug pest control treatment is an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach to bed bug control in Massachusetts. It combines all available methods of exterminating bed bugs to ensure effective elimination.
- Consultation & Inspection: Visual inspection by trained A1 professional or K-9 scent detection.
- Education: What you need to know about bed bugs and what you can do to prevent additional problems.
- Preparation: What you can do before we arrive to make treatment successful.
- Heat Treatment: By our powerful computer monitored 450,000 BTU Heatwave system. Our expert inspectors will advise you if heat treatment is necessary; not all instances require heat treatment to eradicate bed bugs.
- Insecticide Treatment: Insecticide Treatment with long lasting residual insecticides for long lasting results.
- Gas Fumigation: Gas Fumigation of all your furniture and belongings in sealed containers or treatment of your entire home by our specially trained and licensed fumigation team is 100% effective.
- K-9 Verification of Elimination: The K-9’s keen sense of smell allows them to smell through walls, floors and even underground.
- Follow Up A1 Visits: As part of an on-going program to detect and eliminate new infestations.