A1 Exterminators offers a traditional & green solutions for your home & business tick problems.
Our licensed staff will provide an initial survey of the property to determine the extent of treatment required. Our technicians will make additional recommendations that the homeowner can do to help minimize your exposure to ticks and Lyme disease and other potentially dangerous virus’s.
The following recommendations will help you create a “Tick Free Zone”
- Keep piles of firewood and bird feeders away from your home.
- Remove leaf litter as much as possible.
- Trim trees and bushes to allow more light to enter shady landscapes.
- When locating children’s play sets, choose areas that are sunny where the grass can be kept short.
- Move firewood and bird feeders away from the home to discourage rodent activity.
- Keep your pets out of the woods or areas of tall grass.
- Create a 3-foot wood chip, or gravel border between the lawn and woods.
- Keep in mind, though, that these measures are not going to rid your property of mice, and a single mouse might well be carrying more than 100 deer ticks.
A1’s inspectors will devise a customized treatment plan for your property to manage and reduce existing and future tick infestations. Most homes and lawns will be treated 1 x per month times per month during the Spring, Summer, and Fall. (April-October)
Our technicians will apply a long lasting treatment to your lawn, mulch beds, leaf litter, and small non flowering shrubs or bushes around your home and property to control tick populations.
A1 Exterminators Traditional Treatment Program:
- All traditional products that are used either meet or exceed state and EPA standards.
- Lastly our technicians will apply lawn placards to advise you that your home has been treated and to stay off treated areas for 48 hours.
- Call ahead: Our office staff will call you the day before to notify you when the service is going to be performed.
- ECO- Green Program…Who choose an ECO solution.
- We use only flexible, broad-spectrum EPA FIFRA 25(b) exempt products.
- National Organic Program (NOP) compliant.
- No aquatic toxicity, therefore, applications may be made near open water.
Contact A1 Exterminators at 800-525-4825 for your property to be inspected by one of our trained professionals. More information on Ticks can be found on our website at www.a1exterminators.com