Bug Bite Season is Here

mosquito A1 Exterminators Bug bite season is here. Do you know when you need to see a doctor for a bug bite?
Spring usually brings out the spiders then the ticks and mosquitoes. If you get a bug bite, and it is hot and tender or is oozing you should see a doctor. There could be an infection that needs to be treated. Lyme disease is a concern for May and June.
If the bite is just irritating, it’s not necessary to see a doctor, using a cool compress can help relieve some of the swelling and hydrocortisone cream will help for a few days.
Be sure to apply bug spray if you will be out in the evening or near any wooded areas especially near water. For children under ten years old, you should look for something with a low DEET content. It is recommended that bug spray for children under ten have less than 5% of DEET. Children ten and older can use the same as adults.
There are a variety of methods of pest control for mosquitoes, ticks, and spiders. Let A1 get rid of all your uninvited guests! Call A1 at 800-525-4825 or visit check the residential and commercial pest control treatment options on the site.

Tagged with: , , , , , , ,