Boston, MA Pest Control
At A1 Exterminators, we have been providing Boston, MA with expert bug and rodent extermination for over 61 years. Our highly trained technicians work with you to eliminate your pest problem quickly and efficiently. We use the latest and safest methods to exterminate those unwanted visitors from your Boston home.
We know that dealing with an insect or mouse problem can be overwhelming and frustrating. Before you waste your time trying to take care of the problem yourself, call a professional exterminator. At A1 Exterminators, we work hard so you don’t have to, without disruption to your home. All of our extermination products are odorless and meet or exceed state and local regulatory requirements.
Many homes in Boston, MA face bug and rodent problems every day. Truly, any home can be hit with an infestation of these pests. With all of our years of experience, we know just how to successfully eradicate insects and rodents from your home. We create personalized plans for every customer and we have had great success with our systems in the Boston, MA area.
If you’re facing a bug or rodent problem in Boston, MA, it’s time to call A1 Exterminators. Give us a call today at (800) 525-4825 or click here to get your free pest control estimate. We can guarantee your home will be back to normal in no time.
Pest Prevention Plan
At A1 Exterminators, our first step is to inspect your Boston home. Once we have assessed the situation, we make our recommendations for extermination. We usually suggest our Pest Prevention Plan to our customers. This plan not only eliminates your current pest control issues, but it also prevents any future pest control concerns from arising. Our Pest Prevention Plan will completely protect your home from insect and rodent invasions. These are the steps we take in our Pest Prevention Plan:
- We thoroughly inspect your home and identify any existing and potential problems.
- We treat the unfinished attic areas to penetrate deep into the eaves. This will control ants, silverfish, spiders and free flying insects, such as wasps and cluster flies.
- We only use the most effective and specifically selected products. Our treatments are targeted in cracks and crevices to make sure that all pests are covered.
- We also treat the entire outside perimeter of your home to deter crawling insects from ever entering your home.
- We use specially designed traps and tamper resistant rodent stations for mice and to control any invaders.
- We install termite early warning monitoring devices around the perimeter of your home to detect termites early, before damage is done to your home.
- We provide ongoing protection with 3 visits a year. If you ever encounter any problems in between visits, we will return to retreat those areas until they are pest and mice free.
With our Pest Prevention Plan, you don’t have to worry about your home being attacked by bugs or mice. We do all of the work for you. We protect your home, watching for weak spots and taking action when necessary. With one call to us, you can be sure your Boston home will be protected. Our Pest Prevention Plan covers all of the above services and extermination of and protection from:
- Carpenter Ants
- Pavement Ants
- Pantry Pests
- Carpet Beetles
- Carpenter Bees
Don’t wait, protect your home in Boston, MA today. Give A1 Exterminators a call today at (800) 525-4825 or click here to get your free pest control estimate.
Bed Bug Control
Everyone knows just how unsettling bed bugs in your home can be. More and more homes in Boston, MA are being hit with bed bugs every day. At A1 Exterminators, we know that quick and immediate action is needed to stop these critters in their tracks. Bed bugs mostly live where they feed, in mattresses. However, if the infestation continues to grow, bed bugs will spread around the bedroom to hide in tiny cracks and crevices.
We have had great success with our proven system in Boston, MA homes. Our 8-step system completely eliminates bed bug problems quickly and efficiently. These are the steps we take to ensure your home is bed bug free:
- We inspect your home with a visual inspection from our trained professionals or with an inspection from a K-9 scent detector.
- We educate you about bed bugs and how to prevent further problems with them.
- We let you know how to prep your home before we arrive to do the treatments.
- We utilize our powerful computer monitored 450,000 BTU Heatwave system to apply a heat treatment. Not all bed bug situations require this step. Your A1 professional will let you know if this step is necessary in your home.
- We use our insecticide treatment with residual insecticides for long lasting results.
- We use gas fumigation to either treat targeted areas or your entire home. Gas fumigation is 100% effective.
- We use K-9 verification of elimination to ensure that your home is free of bed bugs.
- Finally, we offer follow-up visits in our ongoing program to detect and eliminate any new infestations that may pop up.
We have found that the best method of extermination for bed bugs is integrated pest management. This means we combine any different forms of extermination to ensure complete elimination of these pests. However, every bed bug problem is different and you may not need every step listed above. One of our highly trained technicians will be able to tell you what your home needs for successful bed bug eradication.
To enjoy a bed bug free home in Boston, MA, and to sleep better at night, give A1 Exterminators a call today at (800) 525-4825 or click here to get your free bed bug removal estimate.
Termites can cause an extensive amount of damage to homes in very little time. In fact, termites cause billions of dollars worth of damage to homes and buildings in Boston, MA every year. If you suspect you have termite problem, don’t wait. Call a professional exterminator immediately. The sooner you do, the less damage there will be to repair. Many people mistake termites for ants. Look here to discover the difference between ants and termites. If you’re not sure what kind of insect you are dealing with, call a professional to help you identify the problem.
At A1 Exterminators, we use our proven 4-step system to eliminate current and future termite problems in Boston homes. These are the steps we take to ensure your home is safe from termites:
- We thoroughly inspect your home for signs of termites.
- We place Sentricon® stations containing Recruit® HD termite bait in the soil, flush to the ground, around your home.
- Once termites enter these stations, the Recruit HD termite bait is immediately available, which they share until the colony is eliminated.
- We continue monitoring the Sentricon® stations to protect your home against future invasion. A new colony may invade and show up in the Sentricon® stations long after the initial colony has been eliminated.
We use the Sentricon® System for termite extermination because it’s safe for our customers. It’s also eco-friendly. There’s no drilling, digging, or chemicals involved. It not only exterminates the current termite colony, but it also protects your home from future termite invasions. Keep your Boston home protected with one phone call to A1 Exterminators. Give us a call today at (800) 525-4825 or click here to get your free termite control estimate.
Rodents, like rats and mice, are never a good thing to find in your home. If you suspect you have rodents in your Boston home, call a professional exterminator immediately. Rodents multiply rapidly and the situation can quickly get out of control. Rodents not only cause damage to your home, they can also present a health risk to you and your family. Rodents usually live in congested areas, where restaurants and homes are close together. But they also live in rural areas, near gardens and homes.
Take care of your rodent problem in Boston, MA today with one call to A1 Exterminators. Our highly trained technicians have the skills and tools to exterminate rodents, without disruption to your home. First, our technicians track the rodents to learn their patterns. They look for rodent burrows and holes outside of the home, to locate their tunnels and nests. They also look for rub marks inside of the home, where the rodents have rubbed the dirt and oil from their skin onto the insides of the home. Once they have tracked the rodents, they can quickly and efficiently exterminate the problem. We often use dusting and rat bait stations to eradicate rodents from Boston homes.
Give A1 Exterminators a call today to take care of your rodent problem in Boston, MA. Call us at (800) 525-4825 or click here to get your free rodent control estimate.
Call A1 Exterminators Today…
Whether you’re dealing with mice or bed bugs, A1 Exterminators is here to help. With over 61 years of experience with extermination in the Boston, MA area, we are the best in the business. Our highly trained professionals are fast and friendly. Your home will be back to normal in no time. Call A1 Exterminators today at (800) 525-4825 or click here to get your free pest control estimate.