How to Eliminate the Termite Colony
Eliminating a termite colony…
Once you have the Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System, you can relax. It starts protecting homes just as soon as it’s installed, using an ongoing cycle of monitoring and baiting. Here’s how the process works to eliminate termite colonies:
As part of the service contract, the Authorized Operator…
- inspects the property for signs of termites;
- places Sentricon® stations flush with the ground in the soil around the home;
- monitors the Sentricon® stations for termite activity;
- delivers a Baitube™ device containing Recruit™ termite bait to these termites, which they share until the colony is eliminated;
- and continues monitoring to discover newly invading colonies. A new colony may invade and show up in Sentricon® stations long after the initial colony has been eliminated.
That’s what’s so great about the Sentricon® System. It’s equally successful at stopping a colony that is attacking a home and at stopping a colony that may attack a home. Treatment and prevention. In fact, homeowners with no known termite problems have the Sentricon® System installed solely to make sure it stays that way.